Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Trying this weight loss program

Hello, once again, today I wont be talking about tech, want to take a moment to talk about this weight loss products I'm trying,
I've been taking them as directed for about a week now, I haven't lost a pound yet, however I've been feeling better, the garcinia gambogia does curve my appetite, and I do get an energy boost, with the slender cleanse, I have been more regular than usual, but not a lot, maybe it takes longer to take effect, I will keep taking them and do an update on this blog once I finish the product, and will report my results, so far I only recommend it if you are looking to eat less and have a bit more energy through the day.

* "As an active blogger I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an honest review."

No comments:

Post a Comment